Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I should reiterate here that Michael Douglas was the subject of this blog's first post. I knew Eric Douglas and that helped draw my attention to the rest of his family.

A limited update follows, because a public posting means that I can even access it... After contributing a suite of music to Maria Micheles's Around the Night Park directed by Richard Vetere at Theatre for the New City, I'm participating in the premier of Myron D. Cohen's The Last Lafayette with two songs written for the script. That will have three performances in three different venues, The New York City Bar Association, The Lambs, and the Cold Spring Public Library... next will be a first staging of the musical playscript, A Question of Solitude. And I have a bit of running around tomorrow with the help of Public Transportation... Hope everything's going well with you... Peter

No comments: