Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I woke up at 4:15 last night to catch the rest of samson and the vampire woman... I'm sure I've got the title wrong but I was surprised at how readily accessible are the details of this legendary film. The CUNY station ran it... I only watched a few moments. It uses Samson, or rather, Santos's, actual wrestling matches... Then I saw Diane Arbus be Nicole Kidman in Fur... I didn't get to Robert Downey's Elephantisis... Again, there's something about Ms. Kidman I just plain like... she really became quite intimate for Mr. Kubrick and then was really giving her all in that Moulin Rouge musical... damn that botox.. oh, and she did a good job in that spanish ghost story... the visitors? My big issue as a couch potatoe was that Fox Movie Channel is now a pay channel... I'm already paying almost 100 a month for media content they should be paying us to digest... then I went to bed with the air conditioner on and the dreams that followed, other than seeing my grandmother pass away before my eyes with a vision of her in the basement of fox funeral home... anyway, the place I keep going to while asleep is accessible through floor boards... I get in through a cellar hole... we live in a communal building that has secret entrances I access through the ceilings and floors, there are holes near the walls... It was dangerous to arise from them. I had to be careful... How I manage to live with these people I'll never know... there is clearly no supervision... nobody's presence can be traced there... we're off the grid so to speak... Meanwhile, the tall woman next door (in this imaginary village) opened her doors to the cast of Night Park, they all got to see her home and receive a grog bag while I was stuck waiting outside... Wow, a grog bag, whatever that is...

No comments: