Thursday, October 31, 2002

Here's the rest of the CeQuadrat CD maker correspondence.

Subj: RE: CeQuadrat
Date:10/30/2002 2:29:11 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:Kathie.Upton@roxio.com
To:Dizozza600@cs.com
Peter,
With the problem you are describing you will need to contact Windows Media. I am sorry but the CeQuadrat can not help you.
Good Luck

Subj: Re: CeQuadrat
Date: 10/30/2002 3:08:13 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Dizozza600
To: Kathie.Upton@roxio.com
Dear Ms. Upton, Please, you can help me if you can tell the computer my pre-installed program is OK. Windows Media Player is not doing shutting down my CeQuadrat program unless you told them to do it. Someone in your programming area came up with this unregistered shutdown device. Peter Dizozza

Subj: RE: CeQuadrat
Date: 10/31/2002 8:02:58 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Kathie.Upton@roxio.com
To: Dizozza600@cs.com
I am sorry this is not something I can do for you. If you need technical support for the version of software you will need to pay for support. It is a $35.00 per incident charge. When calling in we will get your information and arrange for a call back. Please call 408-934-7283, for the support on this software. You could also check the web site for your product at http://www.cequadrat.de/english/support/top5.php3 , this site has all the updates along with trouble shooting tips. I am sorry but I do not have any knowledge about this product. Again your best resource for the assistant you are asking for would come from Windows Medias Player.

Subj: Re: CeQuadrat
Date: 10/31/2002 10:08:13 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Dizozza600
To: Kathie.Upton@roxio.com
Someone at your office must know what I am talking about. Please ask. Peter

RE: CeQuadrat Date:10/31/2002
10:38:55 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:Kathie.Upton@roxio.com
To:Dizozza600@cs.com
NO I do not have anyone I can ask. I am sorry I can not assist you. I have given you your support options. Sorry.

Subj: Re: CeQuadrat
Date: 10/31/2002 11:12:35 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Dizozza600
To: Kathie.Upton@roxio.com
Oops, sorry. Roxio is responsible for the identification of an unregistered version of CeQuadrat's CD burning software on an old computer that came with the software. Congratulations on a piracy device that also causes planned obsolesence. How silly of me to think I have a right to software that came preinstalled on my computer. Either someone there knows what I'm writing about or I am not really corresponding with anyone at Roxio. Some support.

No comments: