Monday, February 10, 2003

I received this correspondence over the weekend:

Subj: To Michael Douglas esq
Date: 2/9/2003 8:31:42 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: megaworldd@yahoo.co.uk
To: dizozza600@cs.com
Received from Internet

To Michael Douglas esquire dizozza600@cs.com
Dear Mr Douglas,or should I say Michael Danielovich Demsky ?I am writing to you in earnest as a fellow Russian- Jewish - origin film maker for help !
You apparently have been involved in the putting together of a film about John Drewe .
John Drewe was charged and served a prison sentence in England for defrauding the Tate Gallery as you well know !
Before he was caught I had been assisting his ex partner Batsheva Goudschmidt to let out their house at Rotherwick Road,London NW11.
I stumbled on his fake paintings whilst organising the rooms in their house as I had been left keys to the whole house and one had the paintings in it !
I had moved the paintings to the garage in the house to protect them as there were to be tenants afterwards.
Whilst sorting out and organising the property I also stumbled on M16 top secret papers whoch showed dealings over the sales of weapons to China.
It seems as if Drewe was involved in spy-type activities as well as fake painting production !
Soon after my discovery of the fake paintings and the spy papers my own house was burnt and Drewe is still suspect in regards to this !
The police put him in a line -up but according to the New York Times article on him he had shaven off his moustache and beard and could not be identified !
For eight years since the fire at my house at 49 Lowfield Road,London NW6 I have not been paid out any monies by Zurich insurance company and I have never been given a letter as to why this has been the case !
This has placed my and my children ,now in Israel :Amir 25,Yaron 21,Tali 15 in a continuous state of homelessness and they have not been able to come and stay with me !
Yaron is a paratrooper and teaches hand- to -hand combat and Amir has been in two wars and they need a break !
Kindly help me please .
Yours sincerely,
David Konigsberg Perry C/O 17 Heathcroft,Welgarth Road,London NW117HW & email :megaworldd@yahoo.co.uk and mobile tel 078903 44970

Subj: Re: To Michael Douglas esq
Date: 2/9/2003 1:58:11 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Dizozza600
To: megaworldd@yahoo.co.uk
Dear Mr. Perry, I will post your letter on my journal if you'd like but I have no direct communication with the celebrated and talented actor/director/producer Michael Douglas. I was friends with his step brother, Eric but I have not seen Eric in about 10 years. Yours truly, Peter Dizozza

Subj: Re: To Michael Douglas esq
Date: 2/9/2003 2:46:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: megaworldd@yahoo.co.uk
To: Dizozza600@cs.com
Received from Internet
Thanks...very kind of you..!!!..David

Subj: Re: To Michael Douglas esq
Date: 2/9/2003 3:03:18 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Dizozza600
To: megaworldd@yahoo.co.uk
Oh, is it all right with you to publicly post the entire email as it was sent to me? See below for the content. Peter

Subj: Re: To Michael Douglas esq
Date: 2/10/2003 5:03:57 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: megaworldd@yahoo.co.uk
To: Dizozza600@cs.com
Received from Internet: click here for more information

Sure thing ! Have a nice day and you're doin' a very good deed !.David in the UK

No comments: