Friday, April 26, 2002

The Association of the Bar of the City of New York hosted a scotch tasting evening last night. Clunk on the floor. My favorite was that 19 year old dark one with the smokey aftertaste, but please, at one point my throat was emulating the Strept Condition. Barley and malt ferment. Single malt? The Scotland Highlands. The problem with a promotion like that is afterward you can't remember a thing. Last night my innards were burning. That's a hearty crew. Later on I ran into Turner Cody, Brer Brian, Spencer Chakidis, Monica, Turner went back to tip the bartender, our anti-hoot friend George Levy, hey, the Cinema Place on East 11th got its liquor license. I walked with him to discover all this.

Brer helped improve the Cinema VII collective with some worthwhile links to be found on his star galaxy page, and I note here his info about Surf Reality (open mikes Sunday hosted by Face boy) and Collective Unconsciousness (open mikes Wednesday hosted by Rev. Jen) <- that's the info. I saw him twice yesterday, once in the morning and once in the evening.

Hey, tonight the moon is very full.

No comments: