Thursday, August 30, 2001

Is it really so easy to post from this Long Island City library? I'm in the children's section, awaiting an eggplant parmagiane sandwich, and here it is, a place to sit down and write, surrounded by the classics. They have an entire paperback section dedicated to star trek. I knew someone who wrote one of those novelizations, David Spencer is his name. He's a lyricist, too. He was a critical participant in the Lehman Engel BMI Musical Theatre Workshop and I often think of him when I think of Adele Anroheim, which is when I see her. She's an excellent writer with a distinctive acting ability having quite a unique and emotive voice and a porcelina quality that reminds me now of that cryptic smashing pumpkins song that revitalized the word... So the minutes have passed. The sandwich has burned.

No comments: