Friday, July 20, 2001

Well, that's done, the Examination Under Oath proceeds.

As it's been since 1999, this time of year is Tompkins Square Park Folk Festival Time. (It's also Nutmeg Festival Time in Ridgefield)

Specifically, Summer AntiFolk Fest 2001 commences on the 28th, and during the afternoon of the 29th, the many performers come out to play at the former bandshell area. That's something to look forward to, our own little Woodstock.

Woodstock established everyone who played there, even people who were there, EVEN FANTUZZI!

Country Joe and the Fish, Canned Heat, Hendricks, Jefferson Airplane, Crosby Stills Nash, Arlo Guthrie, The Who played there too, and ShaNaNa anticipating the return 50's. why do I know this? "I will not support a concert that benefits drug peddlers," well, that's quite a position. What's that Spell, FUCK! I'm a farmer. Don't touch my bags if you please. A triple album. Naked in the mud.

OK, it got me dreamin'. I wanted to be like them.

David Bowie, OK, he got me dreamin'. I wanted to be like him.

Anybody who gives you the space to make up your own stories, thank you!

The EUO is complete.

This year's Woodstock, at Tomkins Square Park in the EAST VILLAGE, Sunday Afternoon, July 29th.

No comments: