Tuesday, November 24, 2015

speech recognition

I'm in the car experimenting with voice recognition course there is traffic I'm going to pick up glasses how much longer can I speak. Well the answer is all that cock down on the speech recognition the glasses I'm getting our light and they are the glasses I've had for a long time I needed to replace the lenses because by playing on my scratch them. Well that was a little less successful by cleaning the glasses I scratch them and that's because they have some coding that I paid for I think to prevent them from reflecting in addition they have a coding for polarizing the light and darkening according to the amount of light and they are bifocals they are I guess gradually changing from from nearsighted to less nearsighted because as I get older my vision improves. I am entering the 59th street bridge lower roadway on it is many roads leading to Tulane so there is always traffic was you're on those two lanes going toward Manhattan you can get in pretty steadily rain is falling 2 on the bills call keys your team this is attributable to TLK more joking the name that is associated with Joe

No comments: